Ingredients for a 9 inch cake (see our Birthday Cake Recipe HERE)
Two sticks salted Kerrygold Butter
Two 8oz packages of Cream Cheese, softened
4 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups Confectioner’s Swerve
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Food Coloring (optional)
- Soften two sticks of salted Kerrygold butter and beat in food mixer until whipped.
- Add two 8oz packages of softened cream cheese into the mixer and continue mixing on high until both the butter and cream cheese are whipped together nicely.
- Add 4 tsp vanilla extract and slowly add in 2 cups of Confectioner’s Swerve, 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix well and stop periodically to scrape sides with a spatula to avoid clumping in the frosting. (For a sweeter frosting you can optionally add 3 cups of Swerve instead of 2.)
- While mixing on low, slowly add in half a cup heavy whipping cream and then mix on high for 1 minute. You may also optionally add food dye to create different frosting colors.